A Strategic Investment
The course fee covers the full six-month programme of learning the technique and becoming thoroughly self-sufficient in the practice, with as much personal attention as required. Payment may be made by a variety of methods and instalments are also possible.
- £590: individual income over £40,000 pa
- £490: individual income over £25,000 pa
- £390: individual income under £25,000 pa
We offer a 15% discount on the combined fees for couples.
Once a course has commenced refunds are not possible.
Concessionary and Student Fees
- £290 (concessions: students aged 18 and over in full-time education, registered unemployed, state pensioners, and cases of special need)
- £190 (ages 10-18 in full-time education)
Please feel free to discuss individual circumstances with your local Teacher, who may be able to offer scholarships in exceptional cases
Family and Children's Fees
- Each parent pays the fee appropriate to their own income – non-earners pay £290 - and all dependent children under 18 living at home learn FREE.
- Children under 10 learn a technique specially suited to their stage of development. If not learning with their parents, the fee is 25% of the fee appropriate to the main parent or guardian. One parent is required to be practising Transcendental Meditation before their child learns, or to learn at the same time.
Tailor-made Courses & Group Rates
Please ask us to quote for private instruction, groups, and in-house courses for business and educational institutions.